4.07.2011

Ring-a ding ding

My luvies! I've missed you all so much! I'm finally back home and it was brought to my attention I missed a Wedding Wednesday!  So in order to make things right, we are talking engagement rings today!  Now, I tend to be picky, I hate most rings except this one by Tacori.  It is perfection.

However, sometimes I find spending exorbitant amounts of money on a ring seems silly.  And I like being different, so I have searched high and low for some engagement ring alternatives!  Personally I'd love to get any of these options.
6. Sapphire gold

Xox,
A~

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    Great selection, the "love" ring reminds me of a Dior "oui" ring with a diamond for the dot over the i.
    xox
    Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love number one ! It is so pretty and I love rose gold !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...