12.21.2010

~Online Store Lust~

Guess what lovelies! I have found an online store that I'm mildly...okay majorly obsessed with! It's actually a store located Virginia called Need Supply, but they ship internationally. The best part is they have a ton of items on sale for killer prices! Here are a few of my favourites:

They have most adorable coats, at totally reasonable prices


This top has the prettiest metal details along the top, I'd like it tucked into a girly skirt too.

This dress is my favourite by Minkpink, it could be dressed up or down super easily!

Bit of boot lust over these shorty Dolce Vita's

I have become obsessed with tall socks, I need some in my life, and these with the horsebit detail are preppy perfection!


Every girl needs a classic pair of ballet flats and these pinky gold metallic ones will go from winter to spring effortlessly.

Love me some jewelry and glittery nailpolish!




Okay, so looking over my choices, I  realised I'm a tad obsessed with a neutral palette. Usually I'm a grey and black fanatic, but I figure a girl needs to change it up every once and while...keep everyone on their toes!

Xox,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...