12.16.2010

Design {Inspiration}

So you know when inspiration just hits you in the face and you go whoa I have a new obsession.  Okay, maybe not, but that's what happened to me yesterday! I was surfing the inter web and came across the design style of Hollywood Regency, done reaallllly well. its basically from the 1930's and was super glamorous, mildly over the top.  Lets face it without television or Internet life must of been pretty boring back then, they had to make their interiors entertain them.

Here are a few of the images that inspired me, most by Kelly Wearstler since she is definitely queen of this style!
This is from the lounge/lobby at Tides South Beach, a luxury hotel

Believe it or not this is actually a clothing store, Trina Turk to be exact. I want lighting like that!
I love time ten these dining chairs by Jonathan Adler, the colour is so unexpected
I'm harsh lusting after sofa by Jonathan Adler, probably will have to sell an organ to afford it, kidneys are fairly over rated, right?
I kinda want a pink room like this, and a life size ceramic baby giraffe.

hmm okay dahhhlings, hope you love the glamour!
Xox
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...