2.14.2011

~Special Day~


So ya it's Valentines, but more importantly it's the launch of Anthropologies wedding line, BHLDN (pronounced beholden) !! This is big news, like huge news!  Mostly because it's soo sublimely gorgeous, I've spent all night dreaming about it and then all morning drooling over it!  They cover all you will need, whether you are in a wedding or attending one!  I'm pretty sure there are about a billion people on the site right now since it keeps crashing on me but ahwell I will persevere to show you my top picks from each category! The Dress(es)
The Ribboned Silk gown, add some va v voom to your romance.

 Every girl needs a Taffeta Ballgown! Especially one with a bow on the front!

 Hippy dippy chic, This boho crochet lace gown is to die for!

Jewels..My Favourite! Make a statement with your necklace and earrings, or let your dress do the talking with the teeny tiny delicate accessories!  I can't decide which I love more??? These aren't just fr the brides either, I'd throw the bow necklace on with jeans and a crisp white t-shirt....P.s all of these can be found in the jewelry section at Bhldn










Your wedding/honeymoon lingerie needs to be special!  Sexy yet sweet is the name of the game and these two choices are perfect!


Shoes...They are near and dear to my heart, here are some of my favourites! Just so you know, I hate white shoes, they are way to 90's and not in the good way!

So perhaps it's not your day, no need to wallow in self pity, just buy one of these fabulous dresses!  I'm having such a pink moment right now and the blue is for a certain bride I know... isn't it just tooo cute??!!




Lastly, a few odds and ends that had me giddy with excitement!  Some hairpieces! The last one even doubles as a belt!



Okay lovelies now go check out Bhldn!  And have a happy love day!
Xox,
~A

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...