So I've created a list of do's and don'ts to make the world a little more pleasant for everyone in the rain.:
1. Do: let those without umbrella's walk on the awning covered part of sidewalk, without having drippings from your umbrella hitting them as you try to squeeze under too.
2. Don't: Be that person with the obnoxiously large patio sized umbrella.
3. Do: lift your umbrella higher if you are the taller person, lets keep everyones face safe from umbrella assault
4. Do: Carry pretty colorful/patterned umbrella, it will cheer everyones day up to see something other than black
5. Don't: Steal someone else's umbrella, even if it is prettier than yours
6. Don't: Bring your dripping wet umbrella through stores, leave it near the door, no need to be the cause of someone slipping.
I have nightmares about this happening to me everyday it rains:
Any other rules I need to add to the list??